Thursday, December 20, 2007

Letter #2 (In progress)

I appreciate the care and attention you are giving to my vehicle. I
appreciate the assurances I have received from you that my vehicle will be
fixed. However, it was rather disconcerting to discover that the part and
service for which you were originally going to bill me were covered in the
Mercedes TSB below. As I stated in my earlier email, I want to be sure
that we are being treated fairly and are being dealt with honestly. Thank
you for your time.
Ross Winberg
P-B-07.16/80 NOV07 - 211.022/026 fuel loss
at the pressure regulator valve (PRV) and/or poor engine running characteristics
(shakes, knocks, surges, changes to limp mode, poor output, poor fuel economy,
combustion noise) this may be caused by a malfunction at the PRV due to improper
installation. The entire rail will be replaced; PRVs cannot be replaced
individually due to possible imprecise installation processes in the
workshop.

No comments: